Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Korbyn is a big brother now!!

July 6th, 2011 we welcomed Kayson Cole Barber into this world and our family. Korbyn was over anxious to meet his "Baby Kayson" as he waited in the waiting room with our neighbors, Nick & Barbara. I dont have any pictures of the wait....but I do have pictures of him when I got to a room and Korbyn got to come in and meet and hold his baby brother for the first time...
He was waiting so patiently...
Finally they meet! :) Korbyn was pretty speechless,
just amazed that this was "his" baby and he wanted to "take him home".

Curtis is proud to be a daddy AGAIN.
Crazy how we only get boys..
and both of our families are filled with girls
!


Uncle Travis came to meet Kayson


Day 2...Korbyn was ready to hold him again.
He is a good big brother.


Finally July 9, 2011...it's time to bring Kayson home,
and Korbyn holds him while Curtis and I get everything gathered up.


1 week later....my family came to visit.
Korbyn was the CENTER of attention (which he loved)!

He loves his Aunt Chelsey..

and his Aunt "Ne-Ne" Tiffany

got to roast marshmallows (on the stove) with Nana!!!

Our first family photo
.
I love my boys. I am so blessed....

No comments:

Post a Comment