Thursday, April 23, 2009

2nd MRI.....

This past Monday we had a 2nd MRI to see where we stand on Korbyn's situation.....I got a phone call from the doctor yesterday morning, and it wasn't what I have been praying to hear. Korbyn still has encephalitis (which is swelling of the brain--definately not good). They also discovered 2 more spots that are unidentified as to what they are right now. We will have to go to the Children's Hospital in May for a follow up and I expect another MRI soon after that appointment. It's a mild case, so the dr's aren't overly concerned. He looks and plays like a normal 11 month old, and is actually doing more than he is supposed to for his age. I have faith that God will cure this in time (HOPE that it will be soon).

On another note, Curtis is leaving next weekend to go overseas for 6 months. Not excited about that.... :( I will miss him alot, but so I can still see him everyday, he bought me a new labtop with a built in webcam! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment