Monday, July 13, 2009

So it's been a while.......

It has been a LONG time since I have gotten on here. Sorry. I have had my hands pretty full with my 14 month old. He is a mess. getting into EVERYTHING. He is now a walking toddler. He still falls alot, but is getting better. He just started last month. He now says "mommy", "Daddy", "Nana", "no no", "yeah", "hey", "hi", "bye", and at times he will just spit out phrases like "umm good" and "I can go". The week he started walking he walked to my sister and said "I did it!"

I love my baby boy! He has definately got a little attitude. But he has the sweetest side in the world. Can still melt hearts. I know he always will! :)

It is definately not easy being without Curtis. I sometimes feel like a single parent (well at the time I guess I am)...Definately not by choice. I can't wait for Curtis to come home. It's been a little over 2 months now (4 left) YUCK! Time has really slowed down as far as this deployment goes. Seems to be going by fast as far as Korbyn growing up. I don't have any pictures of him on my computer but I do have videos...I am going to attempt to add one at the end of this......don't be too mad if it doesn't work. This is not the video I was trying to load by the way, so I will try a new one...

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big so fast. Wish we could be closer to see him more. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete